Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices

Hi,

We just want to find out if we are doing something wrong or if it is a bug.

We currently are running SQL Server 2005, with Reporting Services. We also installed version 1.1.3.0 of Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.

When we create a Report with Reporting Services, and add the Reporting Services Graph tool on the report it exports correctly to Power Point. But when we Embed that Reporting Services Graph tool within a table in Reporting Services and export that to Power Point, the Graph does not display within Power Point.

Everything else is exporting corretly, but as soon as you embed the RS Graph tool within a table and export that to Power Point, the graph does not display.

I would appreciate it, if you could help me with this issue.

Regards,

Morne

I am evaluating this project and how am I suppose to purchase this product if I get no response from you about this issue.

Resolving this issue, will decide if we purchase this product or not.

So much for your statement on the website regarding "response in minutes or hours".

Hello buddy,

It's quite odd for Aspose to fail to provide a reply within 24 hours. I have let the product team know and hopefully they will reply to you shortly.

Dear Morne,

Sorry for delay with answer. We experimented with graphs to find the problem
and unfortunately it took little more time than we planned.

Now I just can tell the problem really exists. It’s because MS PowerPoint
can’t insert any objects except text to table cells. Most probably we will find
solution in future releases but currently it’s not possible. If you can change
report then please try to redesign it to avoid using objects or images inside tables.