Aspose.Slides: Table Formatting and Layout issues

I am experiencing a couple issues with formatting of tables and text boxes when displayed and printed.<O:P></O:P>

For example when viewed in Power Point or as a slide show the bottom border of tables are not displayed but when the report is printed they appear? Also, additional unwanted border lines appear around tables and text boxes when printed. For example a text box in RS that has no borders when exported and printed will have very light visible border. Are these known issues and is there a work around or setting to prevent this from happening?

I am also evaluating the Aspose.Words for RS and was hoping to evaluate both Words and Slides rendering components with the same report. My test report has been designed to fit an A4 paper, landscape orientation (29.7cm, 21cm) with margins of 1cm.

When exported to word the report looks great and sits nicely in the page, however the page setup orientation is still set to portrait. I have tired changing the config file and added Landscape</PageOrientation> which does change the page layout to landscape in page setup but the report is displayed in Portrait with half the page truncated.

When the same report is exported to Power point the standard A4 size is too big for a slide and hangs over the edge. Do I have to redesign the report to make it smaller so it fit on the slide?

Do Aspose have any guidelines or standards with regards to page size and margins when designing RS reports that are to be exported and printed using Aspose.Slides and Aspose.Words rendering extensions?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

If required, I can send on an example rdl file and the exported power point and word files?

Regards

Kevin

Please see this link.