Aspose Slides Version 4.0.1.1 - Problem with PDF and Slide Images

When saving to PDF no Tables or Pictures are being created, also the same thing occurs when creating slide images or thumbnails, everything seems to be working correctly when saving to pptx though.

We were counting on this last patch to fix these issues as we have a deliverable today. Any help with these last two issues would be great!

Thank You

Any update on this?

Hi Ejmack,

Can you please provide the source presentation exhibiting such a problem for investigation purpose?

Yes, what is your email address?

Hi ejmack,

You can use the contact -> email option to mail me.

Hi ejmack,

I could not find such issues with PPT to PDF export as far as PPT provided by you is concerned. I think, you found such issues with PPTX to PDF and sent me the PPT doc.

Sent you another email

Hi Ejmack,

For some reason, i could not receive your email. Can you please resned it?

Please email me your direct email it looks like the web form to send email is not allowing me to send the file due to its size.

Hi Ejmack,

If the file is of large size, you can make a private post by checking the "Make this post private" option. This is the most appropriate option for sharing the large size files.

I would but the option to “Keep this post private” does not allow me to check it.

Hi Eric Mackenzy,

The issues identified by you for PPTX to PDF export has been reported as 13292 on our Issue Tracking System. Our development team will investigate to fix these issues. This thread has been linked with this issue so that you can get an automated notification as soon as these issues are resolved.