Aspose Table of Contents Won't Update Fields (C#)

I have created a Table of Contents (TOC) with dynamic content. Most of the rows follow predefined styles, these are applied correctly.

There is an option in Aspose to deviate from these styles if you wish. The issue I stumbled on is that when generating the document with Aspose, it seems document.UpdateFields(); does not properly update the rows that are styled by other means than the predefined ones.

Once the document is generated (the styling is correctly applied on the page) I can right click the TOC and click update entire field. After that the styling shows up. Has anyone encountered this issue and has a fix/workaround/solution?

@Teije,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your simplified input Word document
  • Aspose.Words 18.8 generated output DOCX file showing the undesired behavior
  • Please create a standalone simple console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Please do not include Aspose.Words.dll files in it to reduce the file size.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.