Aspose.Task to save project into Project Server

Hello Team,
Currently am trying to save a project created in local machine to into Project Server 2013/2016. I couldn’t find any documentation/sample to do the same.

Can you please share me some pointers for handling the same with Aspose.Tasks.

Thank you.

@Rajeshrv,

Can you please confirm to us if you want the converse of this? https://docs.aspose.com/display/tasksnet/Creating%2C+Reading+and+Saving+Projects#Creating,ReadingandSavingProjects-ImportingProjectDataFromMicrosoftProjectDatabase

If so, this is not supported at present. We’ll look into it at our end for possible implementation once you confirm you require the converse of this feature.

@kashif.iqbal
Yes, am in need of converse of “Importing Project Data From Microsoft Project Database”, so that I could create new projects from local into project server through code.

Thank you.

@Rajeshrv,

We have logged your requirement as TASKSNET-2567 for further consideration at our end. We will update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard.

Team, can you please confirm on TASKNET-2567, so that we could plan our features for next release accordingly.

Thank you.

@Rajeshrv

Thank you for writing back to us.
We are working on this issue and it shall be a part of Aspose.Task for .NET 19.1 which shall be available in Jan 19.