Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose.Task to save project into Project Server

Hello Team,
Currently am trying to save a project created in local machine to into Project Server 2013/2016. I couldn’t find any documentation/sample to do the same.

Can you please share me some pointers for handling the same with Aspose.Tasks.

Thank you.

@Rajeshrv,

Can you please confirm to us if you want the converse of this? https://docs.aspose.com/display/tasksnet/Creating%2C+Reading+and+Saving+Projects#Creating,ReadingandSavingProjects-ImportingProjectDataFromMicrosoftProjectDatabase

If so, this is not supported at present. We’ll look into it at our end for possible implementation once you confirm you require the converse of this feature.

@kashif.iqbal
Yes, am in need of converse of “Importing Project Data From Microsoft Project Database”, so that I could create new projects from local into project server through code.

Thank you.

@Rajeshrv,

We have logged your requirement as TASKSNET-2567 for further consideration at our end. We will update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard.

Team, can you please confirm on TASKNET-2567, so that we could plan our features for next release accordingly.

Thank you.

@Rajeshrv

Thank you for writing back to us.
We are working on this issue and it shall be a part of Aspose.Task for .NET 19.1 which shall be available in Jan 19.

@MuzammilKhan
Now I have Aspose Task .Net 19.1, can you please point me some documentation/sample with which I could save the project file into Project Server.

Thank you.

@Rajeshrv

Thank you for writing back to us.

We regret to inform you that the required feature is not included yet. It is planned to be developed for version 19.3 now.

Team,
Can you confirm, whether this support is now included with 19.3

Thank you.

@Rajeshrv,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that issue is tentatively will be resolved in upcoming Aspose.Tasks 19.5. We will share the information with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.