Aspose TOC

Hi Saravana,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately,
your issues are not resolved yet. Currently, your issues are pending for analysis and are in the queue. I am afraid, I can’t provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. Once your issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for your responses.

Please make Word to PDF conversion issue as High Priority, our clients are in urgent.

Thanks,

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for your responses.

Please make Word to PDF conversion issue as High Priority, our clients are in urgent.

Thanks,

Hi Saravana,

Thanks for your inquiry. I regret to share with you that your issue (WORDSNET-10800) has been postponed due to missing feature WORDSNET-832 (Make table layout as close to Word as possible) which is related to your issue.

After
the fix of WORDSNET-832, our development team will look into your
issue. I will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as
this feature is available.

Regarding WORDSNET-10799, this issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. However, I have requested our development team to share the ETA of this issue. As soon as any information is shared by them, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Any Update regarding the Word to PDF conversion Issue,

Please let us know when will we get an update, so that we can convey to our client.

Thanks,
Saravana

Hi Saravana,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid, we cannot provide you a reliable estimate at
the moment as you know the resolution of your issues are dependent on the implementation of another complex feature i.e.
WORDSNET-832. We will update you via this forum thread once there is any update available on your issues.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Please let me know the status of Word to PDF Conversion Issue, so that i can convey it to Client.

Thanks,
Saravana kumar.S

Hi Saravana,

Thanks for your inquiry. I regret to share with you that your issue is still postponed due to missing feature WORDSNET-832. We will update you via this forum thread once there is any update available on your issue.

We are really very sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Any updates on this issue.

Hi Rajesh,
Your issues are blocked by WORDSNET-832 which is in development and will be fixed soon. Your issues will be resolved after that.
Best Regards,

Hi Tahir Manzoor,

We keep waiting for a long time and no response from your end.

Please let me know when can we get the fix for this issue. My customers are affecting due to this issue.

Thanks

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. I regret to share with you that your issues are still postponed due to missing feature WORDSNET-832. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available on your issue.

We are really very sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,
We are waiting for the fix around 7 months .How long it will take ? My customers giving pressure to us .At least we need to report the time scale for this issue ,so you give me approximately when it can be fix ready? Please update if any fix available for this issue.

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please check my reply here.

Hi Tahir,

We are still waiting for the fix.

Please update if any fix available for this issue.

Thanks

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately we
cannot give a precise estimation at the
moment. Your issues are still postponed due to WORDSNET-832. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Any update on this issue.

Thanks

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have asked from our product team about the ETA of WORDSNET-10799 and WORDSNET-10800. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will be more than happy to share that with you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14864) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.3.0 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.3.0 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10800,WORDSNET-10799) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.3 update also available on NuGet.