Aspose.Total for Java

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your patience. Our development team is working hard to get PDFKITJAVA-31424 resolved but I am afraid its not yet completely fixed. However for the sake of correction, I have requested the team to share the ETA regarding its resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time. Soon you will be updated with the status of correction. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

Thank you for the response. I have another issue and would like to get your thoughts.

There seems to be a clear correlation with OS / JVM and performance.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hi Jason,

Our Java products are based on JDK and if there is a change in behavior of JDK/JVM on various OS platforms, there might be chance that our products have a slight different response over variant OS platforms. However if you are encountering any specific issue over some OS, please share some details and also the code snippet that you are using, so that we can test the scenario at our end. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi everyone,

just wanted to confirm the error previously reported by Jason and now filed as PDFKITJAVA-31424 when trying to convert a PDF to an image (see our exception below). We’re using Aspose pdf.kit 4.0.0 and Java 1.5. Further testing suggests that the PDF->Image conversion with pdf.kit 3.9.0+ only works with Java 1.6+. Everything works perfectly when switching back to 3.8.0 of pdf.kit. Unfortunately this version still has a problem with fonts during conversion (fixed since 3.9.0). So we can’t really use either version which is a real problem for us (we’re considering Java 1.5 only). I’m glad to read a bugfix is already in the works. Any news on an ETA for the release yet?

Thanks,
Kevin

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: TRACKING
at com.aspose.pdf.kit.kn.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.kit.lb.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.kit.io.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.kit.qt.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.kit.io.b(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.kit.jo.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.kit.PdfConverter.doConvert(Unknown Source)

Hi Kevin,

Could you please share your problematic PDF file with us, so we could test the issue with your particular scenario as well? You’ll be updated with the results accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hello Kevin,

Our development team is still working hard to get this issue fixed but I am afraid its not yet resolved. Nevertheless I have tested it under JDK1.5 and I am able to notice the same exception as you have shared in your earlier post. These findings have been shared with the development team and they will definitely consider this scenario during the resolution of this problem. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5557) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(9)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5263) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-17994;SLIDESJAVA-30744) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.