Aspose Total: Issues with margins- cut images and figure numbers

These files are related to the comments in the review document, the text starts after and the alighment is different from word and the pdf results, please check

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Javier:
Hi, this issue is new for our testing and it is related to the image in header being cut in pdf document where its mixed with table.
While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.4.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-6435. Your request has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your patience.
Javier:
These files are related to the comments in the review document, the text starts after and the alighment is different from word and the pdf results, please check.
While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.4.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-6439. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Thank you. I believe this is the latest one to report for our testings. We are evaluating this new version in order to define if we upgrade the current one that we have.
In word you have a checkbox, in pdf you have a radio button. Files attached.

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Perhaps you’re using an older version of Aspose.Words; as with the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 11.4.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side during rendering your ‘Form1.doc’ to PDF. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. v11.4.0.

I hope, this will help.

Moreover, I have attached the output PDF file i.e. generated on my side here for your reference.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6435) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6403) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6429) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6294) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6402) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6439) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.