Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose.Total Licenses suddenly stopped working

Hello,
We suddenly started getting an error when trying to use our Aspose.Total license. I post the license file’s content and error message below. Please help us clear this out with high priority.
Thanks,
Dmitry, Hoffman-La Roche

ERROR:
2018-04-04 20:33:36,948 | ERROR [http–0.0.0.0-9080-5] com.roche.etmf.integration.methods.ImportSiteContactLists - An error occurred while setting content of object 102329; [activityUID = 1-15R7-1860]
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Aspose.Words libary not licensed.
at com.roche.etmf.integration.util.AsposeLicenseHelper.licenseAsposeWords(AsposeLicenseHelper.java:78)
at com.roche.etmf.integration.util.transformer.ObjectToPDFTransformer.(ObjectToPDFTransformer.java:38)
at com.roche.etmf.integration.util.transformer.ObjectToPDFTransformer.getInstance(ObjectToPDFTransformer.java:44)
at com.roche.etmf.integration.methods.AbstractImportHandler$GenericHandler.setContentIfNoContent(AbstractImportHandler.java:815)
at com.roche.etmf.integration.methods.AbstractImportHandler$GenericHandler.handle(AbstractImportHandler.java:502)
at com.roche.etmf.integration.methods.AbstractImportHandler.onExecute(AbstractImportHandler.java:149)
at org.dctmcommons.impl.methods.AbstractServerMethod.execute(AbstractServerMethod.java:122)
at com.documentum.mthdservlet.DfMethodRunner.runIt(Unknown Source)
at com.documentum.mthdservlet.AMethodRunner.runAndReturnStatus(Unknown Source)
at com.documentum.mthdservlet.DoMethod.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
at com.documentum.mthdservlet.DoMethod.doPost(Unknown Source)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:754)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:329)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:248)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:275)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:161)
at org.jboss.as.web.security.SecurityContextAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityContextAssociationValve.java:153)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:155)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:368)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:877)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:671)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:930)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot find black listed licenses resource. Please report this error to Aspose.
** at com.aspose.words.zzZMA.zzZKN(Unknown Source)**
** at com.aspose.words.zzZMA.zzX(Unknown Source)**
** at com.aspose.words.License.setLicense(Unknown Source)**
** at com.roche.etmf.integration.util.AsposeLicenseHelper.licenseAsposeWords(AsposeLicenseHelper.java:71)

@dmitry.bystrokhodov

Thank you for your enquiry and I am sorry to hear of your troubles.

The licence itself seems to be fine so I will transfer this post to my colleagues in the Support Team and they will be able to help.

Kind regards,

George.

@dmitry.bystrokhodov,

We have tried to reproduce the issue by using the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java along with license file shared by you. We are unable to reproduce the issue. Please create a sample project demonstrating the issue and share it with us. We will look into it and update you about our findings.

Hello, I have the following requests:

  1. Please provide the exact meaning of thrown exception. This is Aspose custom exception, and the root cause must be known to Aspose. We can try to investigate on our side.
  2. Please save the license file from this thread. I intend to delete the file from the thread and make the thread public so that my colleagues can access it as well.

Thanks,
Dmitry

Furthermore, please transfer this issue to account of my colleague Dragan Matovic

matovicdroche dragan.matovic@contractors.roche.com.

Thank you.

@dmitry.bystrokhodov,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have made this forum thread as public and removed the license from this thread.

We have checked again your license file and test it. We have not faced the shared exception. Please remove all older license files from your application if there is any. Clean your application and execute your application again. If you are using Aspose.Words in any service, please restart the service after applying license. Hope this helps you.

Case solved. The root cause was indeed a conflict between two license files - Word and Total.

@dmitry.bystrokhodov,

It is nice to hear from you that your problem has been solved. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.