We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose total problems

I use Aspose.Totals on trial,I have met some problems,please have a look about my attachment, thank you very much!

Hi Weiguo,

Thanks for contacting support.

From attached problem description file, it appears that a high memory consumption issue is occurring when you are trying to convert Excel or PPT file to PDF format. Furthermore, when you are trying to convert an Image file to PDF format using Aspose.Pdf for Java, are you also facing high memory consumption issue or its only related to quality of image inside PDF file.

Furthermore, please share the input files, so that we can test the conversion in our environment. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hello,

The attachment is my file,please have a look about it,and could you tell how much time it could spend when convert the attachment file to pdf? Thank you very much!

Hi Weiguo,

Thanks for sharing the sample files.

I am working on testing the scenario using latest release versions and will keep you updated with my findings.

Hi Weiguo,

Thanks for your patience.

We have further tested the scenario of earlier shared documents and following are our observations.

• 10M2.xls - The conversion of this document to PDF format took around 6 minutes and 55 seconds. For the sake of correction, we have logged it as CELLSNET-45218 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated with our findings.
  • 天锐绿盾5.2平台一体化解决方案(北分修订版).ppt - The conversion is completed in 20 seconds when tested with latest release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.2.0.
  • 天锐绿盾数据防泄密系统产品简介.ppsx - The conversion of this document is also completed in around 20 seconds when tested with latest release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.2.0.

Can you please share some details regarding your findings and in case you still need improvements related to Aspose.Slides for .NET, please share some further details. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Weiguo,

Thanks for your patience.

We have further investigated the scenarios using latest release versions and following are our observations.

The conversion using Aspose.Slides for Java 17.2.0 took around 26-27 seconds for both presentations to PDF format.

Furthermore, when we have performed the conversion of XLS file to PDF format using latest release of Aspose.Cells for Java, we have observed similar performance related issues. For the sake of correction, I have separately logged it as CELLSJAVA-42212 in our issue tracking system. We will look into the details of these problems and will keep you updated with the status of correction.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Weiguo,

In reference to the ticket ID CELLSJAVA-42212, we have tested further and come to the conclusion that it is not a performance issue. Your source Excel file is quite large in size. Microsoft Office Excel 2013 is taking 4 hours and 30 minutes to save the entire workbook in PDF format. Aspose.Cells API is taking around 28 minutes to save the entire Workbook in PDF format. It saves more than twelve thousand pages with data in every page. However, we shall further see to optimize it if possible.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v17.3.3 (attached).

We have reduced the memory cost for your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-42212”).

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.
Hi,

quick one - where there this kind of issues are you applying changes done in Java also in .NET packages?

Hi Weiguo,

Thank you for the inquiry. This forum thread is tagged with .NET, and you have provided code examples in Java. Since there was a bit confusion about your development platform. We also auto-port Java equivalent version from its .NET version. This benefits our customers because the two components offer the same features. We are evaluating your tickets in perspective of the Java platform as per your code examples.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42212) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 17.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.