ASPOSE Word conversion from HTML to word Styles display flex/grid not supporting

Hi,

we are facing issue while converting HTML to word with the Aspose Word library, display:flex or display:grid are not transforming as expected in our testing, can you confirm the those styles are working or not with Aspose.word

Thanks,
Bhaskar

@BhaskarKammaTR Could you please attach your input HTML and the expected output here for our reference?
Also, please note, Aspose.Words mimics MS Word behavior not web browser behavior upon loading HTML documents.

Hi,

I have uploaded all the required documents, we are tried with Aspose.Words Java library, we are not getting expected transformation, can you look into the HTML_content.7z for source code(HTML)

aspose_word_conversion.docx (22.3 KB)
Expected.PNG (31.4 KB)
HTML_content.7z (1.9 KB)

Hi,

I have uploaded all the required documents, we are tried with Aspose.Words Java library, we are not getting expected transformation, can you look into the HTML_content.7z for source code(HTML)

aspose_word_conversion.docx (22.3 KB)
Expected.PNG (31.4 KB)
HTML_content.7z (1.9 KB)

@BhaskarKammaTR Thank you for additional information. I am afraid Aspose.Words cannot produce the output you expect from the provided HTML. Generally there is no analog of DIV elements in MS Word documents, so the DIVs are converted to paragraphs. In this case Aspose.Words behaves the same way as MS Word does.
To get the expected output in MS Word document you will have to use a table.

Hi @alexey.noskov Thanks for the response, same conversion approach we are trying for Aspose.PDF java library also, we are getting same result as like word, is there any possibilities for HTML transformed to PDF as expected one

@BhaskarKammaTR You can also try converting HTML to PDF using Aspose.HTML, which is designed to work with HTML documents:
https://docs.aspose.com/html/java/converting-between-formats/html-to-pdf-conversion/

As for Aspose.Words, the only possibility to get the expected output I can see is using table layout in your HTML document instead of divs.

A post was split to a new topic: ASPOSE Word conversion from HTML to PDF Styles display flex/grid not supporting