Hi Aspose Team,
I 'm exploring the Aspose word. I have checked on GitHub and I can find the Aspose Java for pyhton plugin. Here is the link which I’m referring.
My questions are following.
- Is the all functionalities of Aspose.word Java present in Aspose_Words_Java_for_Python?
- Can I accept or reject all track changes using Aspose.word Java?
- Can I accept or reject all track changes using Aspose_Words_Java_for_Python?
- Can I find and replace the content of doc and docx file?
- Can I preserve the style of content even after replacing the content using
Aspose_Words_Java_for_Python and Aspose.word Java? For example : if word ‘ABC’ is in bold and I want to replace it with word ‘PQR’ but when I
replace ABC with PQR, PQR should be automatically appeared in bold style like ‘PQR’.
So I want to replace content without modifying the style of the original content. Is it possible?