Aspose.Word for Java HTML conversion diagram created using shapes coming oddly

We are converting word documents to Html format using Aspose.Word for Java. However, the shapes like arrows are misaligned and not representing the exact position as in Word document. What should be done to handle this kind of odd scenarios.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please ZIP and attach your input Word document and output HTML file here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Attached file to original post.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 17.1.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-14763. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

How can I check the status of the issue ticket? This is an urgent requirement. Do you have any approximate date of completion?

Thanks & Regards,
Karunesh. S

Hi Karunesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. Currently it is pending for analysis and is in the queue. I am afraid, we can’t provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. Once the issue is analyzed and the root cause is determined, we may then be able to provide you more information on estimates. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14763) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.4 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan