Aspose.word for python via .Net

It neither throws exception that it couldn’t load the file properly or say any message. So even if try to catch exception nothing really happens

@Sijo.Kolambran yes, I noticed what you said, that problem don’t happen with the .NET or Java versions of the API

@Sijo.Kolambran
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25011

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

I read the free support policy, just to decide whether to expedite using paid support, we would need the fix soon. If you can let me know how long will it take for the fix, if it will be too long then probably we will go for paid sort support.

@Sijo.Kolambran to know how long will take the fix the Dev team first need to review it to find the cause, that will probably happen the next week.

@Sijo.Kolambran

No, this will not work until WORDSNET-24685 is not resolved.

I have also closed WORDSNET-25011 defect created by Eduardo. The document is truncated because Aspose.Words is used in evaluation mode. In evaluation mode Aspose.Words has two limitations - it limits the maximum size of the processed document to several hundreds of paragraphs and injects evaluation watermark into the document. Please see our documentation for more information:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/python-net/licensing/
If process the attached document with licensed version, Aspose.Words returns 22 pages.

FYI @eduardo.canal

1 Like

Hi Team,
we got to test the file in local environment. unfortunately i can’t share the file but can provide some more information. so whenever we run this file this is how it works. even in the debug mode it gets stuck in the same line and neither doc or doc.page_count does return anything. Any help with this information?

@Sijo.Kolambran Unfortunately, it is not possible to tell what the problem is without the problematic document. Please note, it is safe to attach documents in the forum. Only you and Aspose staff can access the attached fieles.