Aspose.Word gives incomplete list of bookmarks

Hi,

We are currently using the evaluation copy of the Aspose.Word and purchasing is in process. However while using the evaluation copy I realized that my word document has many more bookmarks but the document.Range.bookmarks gives me a list of only 10 bookmarks. So my question is is this limitation on evaluation version or there is some bug ?

Thanks
Shailen

@shailendra.godbole.ext,

Yes, it could be because you are using Aspose.Words in evaluation mode. The evaluation (trial) version of Aspose.Words (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.

If you want to test Aspose.Words without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?

In case the problem still remains, please ZIP and upload your input Word document you are getting this problem with here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Great !!!

Thanks for quick reply