ASPOSE.WORD has a memory error with .net 2 and save as HTML

we have just upgraded to .net 2 and VS 2005 and when I try to do a "save as html" with ASPOSE I get a pretty ugly error message. The version of ASPOSE is 3.3.0.0

My saveas command in vb is:

doc.save(html_file, aspose.word.SaveFormat.FormatHTML)

where doc is an Aspose.Word.Document object and the path in the html_file is valid.

The message I get is:

Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is an indication that other memory is corrupt.

This worked fine under .net 1.1 and VS 2003

Any ideas?

Thanks for reporting this error to us. Please attach the file or test project that will allow us to reproduce the error.

Best regards,

I got the evaluation copy of the 3.7.1.0 release (the latest one as of today) and it appears to do the HTML conversion just fine now. I am running it in eval mode though, since our support agreement has run out but this should motivate my management to renew the support agreement pretty quickly.

I would like to add that the next version of Aspose.Words which will be published next week will feature several important improvements of our HTML conversion engine. We will also include a separate assembly built with VS2005 to work in .NET 2.0 environment.

Best regards,