Aspose.Word issue rendering Textboxes

When using Aspose.Word.Document -> docx.RenderToScale( … );

Textboxes in the document (That have not been manually re sized in the Word UI) are drawn incorrectly. (or I am using the API incorrectly, if so please advise)

Note in the screen shots I have attached “API Rendered Document” shows what I am seeing in my little test app. “Word 2007 Rendering” shows what word displays.

To create this issue I make a word 2007 document and click Insert -> Text Box (in text group)

NOTE: the higher box is just, put Text Box on page, add some text. The second one (the correct one) is the same process but simply manually expand the width with your mouse.

WordView is a VS 2010 standard win forms app.

To load docx to fire the code click the Local button (ignore the rest of the UI) and pick the docx that is in the projects main directory called "word2010with text box MOD2.docx"

I have removed my Aspose.Total.lic so to use this place your own Aspose.Total.lic file in the Bin folder.

EDIT: re adding my attachments as they don’t seem to be on here.

Hi
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
It seems the problem occurs because size of textbox is specified relatively, i.e. in percents. If you specify size absolutely, the textbox will be rendered correctly.
Best regards,

Does your software support linked text boxes? This is critical for us. Another extremely helpful feature would be if you could make your rendering engines visible to customers. Would avoid a lot of workarounds for us!

Hi
Thanks for your request. Linked text boxes are partially supported by Aspose.Words. It preserves linked text boxes upon processing Ms Word documents. But unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support such textboxes upon rendering. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once this is supported.
Regarding layout engine, we plan to expose layout information of nodes sometime in future. But unfortunately, currently I cannot provide you an estimate.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-616) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(26)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5649) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(9)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5267) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2978) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

(52)