Aspose Word Java - missing text over the shapes and shapes size and position cover the visible text in the pdf

I have a dotx when I am convert it to PDF using Aspose Word SDK 23.9 the converted PDF is missing text over the shapes and shapes size and position cover the visible text in the pdf

I have attached Aspose converted pdf and Native app pdf file. Env use Mac OS 13.3.1 (a). I am not able to upload dotx. Getting error that this file type os not supported for upload
DOTX_Shapes_Aspose.pdf (71.0 KB)

DOTX_Shapes_native.pdf (65.1 KB)

@pankaj1983 Could you please attach your source MS Word document here for testing? We will check the issue on our side and provide you more information. Unfortunately, it is not possible to analyze the problem without source document.

As I mentioned I am not able to upload dotx file type is there any other way to share the file?

@pankaj1983 You can zip the file and attach it here.

FInd attached file
DOTX_Shapes.dotx.zip (25.3 KB)

@pankaj1983
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26190

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-26190) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 23.12 update.