Aspose Word save to PDF with Tables

I am converting this document (attached) into PDF using the latest aspose.word.dll (10.7.0.0), but the result PDF is not correctly displaying the table that overlaps more then 1 page in Word.

Is this part of the limitation of the API?

Thanks,Sylvain

Hi

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Best regards,

Hi Alexey,

I’m glad you’ve been able to reproduce the problem. You didn’t confirm at this point that my Word document includes any limitation to the ASPOSE.word to PDF converter.

This problem would it not be fixed by your team would be extremely dramatic. I’m sorry to come across pushy but we need to address this issue at the latest this Friday (ET).

Can I get an update on the issue at this time?

Please reply to slajoie@infusion.com if that was possible.

Thanks,

Sylvain

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, I cannot promise you something at this stage. We will keep you informed and immediately let you know once the problem is resolved.

Best regards,

Hi Alexey,

Was just checking on the status of the issue you’ve logged on the 12/09 from a bug we found with the PDF conversion with the floating table in a Word document.

As an paid customer, we were hoping real “around the clock” service from Aspose.

Can you keep me updated? Can we expect a fix or at least a code workaround so we can provide this service to our customers?

issue link:

WORDSNET-5475

Best,

slajoie@infusion.com

Hi

Thanks for your request and sorry for inconvenience. Currently the issue is in the queue for analysis. I asked our developers to provide an analysis of this issue shortly. I will let you know once they analyzed the issue.

Best regards,

Hi Alexey,

Did your developers provided the analysis on the problem?

When can we expect a resolution?

Happy new year!

Sylvain

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I’m afraid this issue is currently unresolved. We will inform you a soon as there are any developments.

Thanks,

Hi,

Any new status on this issue? The stakeholders are looking to know when the fix for this issue will be release and if we could possibly get a private hot fix before the public?

Regards

Sylvain

Hi
Aaron,

Thanks for your inquiry. First of all, please note that we do not provide any fixes or patches for old versions of Aspose products. All fixes and new features are always added into new versions of our products. So you will have to upgrade if you need new features or fixes. Moreover, new versions of Aspose.Words come out at the end of every month.

Secondly, I have confirmed the status of this issue. This issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Unfortunately, at the moment I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue. However, you will surely be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Awais,

We always kept the aspose.words assembly to the latest version of the product.

Is the issue discussed here in this tread will be fix in the new version of Aspose.words?

Please not that unfortunately, this issue caused us to delay almost a month the release date and we hope we would not have to delay further more.

We understand how you must be busy supporting all your many customers.

Keep on the good work.

Sylvain

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have verified the status of this issue from our issue tracking system and regret to share that this issue is still unresolved. Currently it is pending for analysis. The fix for this issue will also not be included in the next version. However, we will inform you via this forum thread as soon as it’s resolved.

Moreover, please note that currently our development team is busy in the new release of both Aspose.Words for Java and Aspose.Words for .Net which contain many other important issues. Hopefully, after the new release, we will be able to schedule your issue. We are really very sorry for your inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,