Aspose word to Epub conversion : Dots on character are not present in the converted html

Greetings!
Hi All,
I’m trying to convert a word document into Epub. The word document has words having dots or some special character above them. But the converted epub does not have have dots above the words.I have attached a sample file contains word document and aspose generated html.

Aspose version used : 15.8.0
files.zip (10.3 KB)

Questions :-
Is it a bug in Aspose words?
If yes, is this bug fixed in latest release?

Thanks,
Vasanth

Tried to convert the same using AsposeWords 18.7.0, but the issue is still exists.

@VasanthkumarMunusamy,

We have converted your en.docx to HTML format by using MS Word 2019 on our end. It gives the following error and upon ‘Continue’ generates an HTML output similar to what Aspose.Words produces. So, this is expected behavior and Aspose.Words mimics the behavior of MS Word 2019 in this case.

If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

@awais.hafeez
Thanks for the information. I have one question.
Is there any plan to support this emphasis characters in upcoming Aspose.Words release?

@VasanthkumarMunusamy,

I am afraid, when saving to plain HTML format, both MS Word 2019 and Aspose.Words do not produce expected results because there maybe no analogue in HTML format for such Word document features. But for the sake of any correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-18619. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of this issue.