Aspose.Word.Viewer for Preview?

For the purpose of Previewing a document over a .NET control, is there a extension to the Aspose.Word.Viewer that can be used to preVIEW the output document?
For the reason that Aspose has a Editor tool for Word document processing, there could be some interface with Aspose.Word to preview the document, which could have been used in the AsposeEditor for the same.
I need a similar interface to Preview my document prior to generation of output.
Any help is appretiated.

Hi,
thanks for your interest in Aspose products!
Would you please describe what is “previewing a document”? How different it is from regular viewing? Is it just an interface to invoke “print preview dialog”? Or is it some sort of simplified rendering with missed items, e.g. placeholders instead of images, etc.
We would be glad to hear your thoughts and ideas, please share them with us.
Best regards,
Michael

Hi,

Iam also having similar kind of requirement.where i need to preview the word documet with some navigation functionality like (page by page).
which is best to read & display the word document Asppos.word or editor

Thanks
Srinivas

Dear Srinivas,
you can use Windows standard print preview dialog for this purpose. It isn’t really related to which product is used, both Words and Editor can be used to render and print documents.
Consider Words if you need to process documents automatically, consider Editor of you want to let users make changes in the document.
Best regards,
Michael

Hi

For exporting word file, i am taking source file as HTLML , But when i Export style, fonts and Colors are not showing in MS word file. Is ther any properties in Aspose.Word ?

Thanks and Regards
Srinu

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, not all html features can be converted to doc and vise versa. See the following document to learn more about converting using Aspose.Words.
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/supported-document-formats/
Best regards.

We are happy to tell you that the new Rendering Engine has replaced the “old Viewer Beta”. The Rendering Engine can print, save as images or draw onto .NET Graphics object any document page.

Please see Aspose.Words documentation to learn more about new features.

Saving to image

In additional, new Rendering engine allows you to convert Word document to PDF directly (without using Aspose.Pdf).

Saving to Pdf

The latest version of Aspose.Words is available for download from downloads section or from NuGet