Aspose.Words 16.17 or latest 18.8 table page breaks

I am working with a .rtf document that i am converting to a .pdf. in the .rtf document a table has been wrapped to the next page. However in the converted pdf document the table is not wrapped to the next page and appears underneath the preceding text on the same page, Is aspose.com.words able to observe the actual page breaks in a .rtf document upon conversion, or does it just inherit the line spacing formatting and convert to pdf based on the formatting alone

@darlington101,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please ZIP and upload your input Word document (.rtf file) and Aspose.Words generated output PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

rtftopdftesting.zip (121.9 KB)
Hey Awais, Thank you very much for your timely response, I have uploaded the documentt in a zip file attached.
You will notice in the .rtf document on page 2 after the text in bold “If you lost the case” their is a page break and the table/paragraph below is on the next page. This page break is not carried over to the generated .pdf. Their are also what appear to be page borders in the .rtf document that are not carried over to the .pdf doc

@darlington101,

Thanks for your inquiry. After an initial test with the licensed latest version of Aspose.Words for Java i.e. 18.8 , we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end (please see output awjava-18.8.pdf (113.4 KB)). The problem occurs because you are using Aspose.Words for Java in evaluation mode (without applying license). Hope, this helps.

Hi, in this attached generated awjava-18.8.pdf there is no page break after the text in bold on page 2 “If you lost the case” as their is in the .rtf file in the zip i uploaded. That is the actual issue, Also their are no light grey page borders as their are in the .rtf in the zip file

@darlington101,

Can you please also convert (save as) this RTF to PDF format by using MS Word on your end and attach the generated PDF file here for our reference. Thanks for your cooperation.