Aspose.Words 4.3.1 corrupts Intellisense

Hello,
we are using Aspose.Words 4.3.1 in our C# Visual Studio 2005 solution. Setting a reference to Aspose.Words messes up the intellisense with strange symbols (squares) for non-exisiting namespaces (see attachment picture).
What can we do?
Best
Jörg Dalkolmo

Hi

Thanks for your request. Please, provide more information about this. I can’t reproduce this on my side. Also, try to use latest version of Aspose.Words.
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net

Best regards.

Hi!
I downloaded Aspose.Words 4.4.0.0 and installed it. Then I created a new WindowsApplication C# project with VS 2005.
I changed to the code of the default Form1.cs and opened intellisense inside the class definition:

public partial class Form1 : Form
{
------------> Opened intellisense here!
public Form1()
{
InitializeComponent();
}
}

Everything looked alright. Then I added a reference to Aspose.Words 4.4.0.0 and did the same again. Now I got the strange entries I posted previously.
So upgrading to the latest version of Aspose.Words did not help.
Any idea?
Best
Jörg

Hi
We use .NET Obfuscator to protect our code. Obviously it generates this “strange symbols”.
Best regards.

Hi!
I’ve read about this effect of the obfuscator in an older thread about Aspose.Excel.
So is this un-avoidable, or dependent of some settings in VS 2005, or language settings (I am using the German version of VS 2005)?
Best Jörg

Hi
No, I think this is independent of some settings in VS 2005, or language settings.
Best regards.

Hi!
Ok, all I want to know is if this is something I have to live with, or if it is going to be changed or fixed in future releases of Aspose.Words. I have read in the old thread posting (no 25119) your colleagues had changed some obfuscator settings and rebuilded the DLL … Should this not be possible in the current case?
Best
Jörg

Hello!
I found this thread. From their words they really solved the problem for Aspose.Cells. We’ll try to eliminate this effect in Aspose.Words too.
Thank you for this hint.
Regards,

Hi!
That would be great, thank you very much!
Best
Jörg

Hi!
Did your colleagues manage to eliminate the intellisense corruption in Aspose.Words in the meantime?
Best
Jörg

Hi
Unfortunately, this issue is still unresolved. We will let you know as soon as it is done.
Best regards.

Hello!
Sorry for asking, but is this bug likely to be fixed in further releases?
Best regards
Jörg

Hi
Unfortunately, this issue is unresolved in current codebase.
Best regards.

Hi!
Could it be an encoding or a localization issue, i.e. if I had an English Visual Studio 2005 this problem would not occur?
Best regards
Jörg

No, I have an English Visual studio and have the same problem.
Best regards.