I've seen lot's of posts on this issue but wondered when/if it's likely to be fixed soon. I've identified this issue is not related to the service pack updates we recently applied to the server.
We recently upgraded our server via the Windows Updates and it's now.
Win 2003 sp2
.Net Framework 2.0 sp1
.Net Framework 3.0 sp1
We are only doing the same basic operations that we have done in the past. We got the newer componenets downloaded because of the error: The Document Appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded, which appeared after the service pack update. We've rolled back the service packs and use the older componenets but there are some fixes in the newer componeents we could use so would be glad of an update when you think this is fixed.