Aspose.Words and Data bound controls when printing

We are evaluating Aspose.Words .NET as we need to be able to print existing Word document (docx) that are using Content Controls/StructuredDocumentTag. Within the docx document there is a CustomXml document that contains the data which is data bound to the fields within the document. We are having a problem that whenever we either save to pdf or print to a printer that the data bound fields are not appearing.

Is this feature supported?

Martyn

Hi Martyn,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document (.docx file) here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,

Hi, I’ve attached my sample document as requested.

Hi Martyn,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have already logged this issue in our bug tracking system. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue (WORDSNET-7374) in our issue tracking system and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7374) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)