ASPOSE.Words and decimal tabs

When using decimal tabs, documents I am saving to PDF or sending directly to a printer have their values aligned with the digit grouping character (,) rather than the decimal separator (.). The word document formats with no problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sample code used to convert doc to pdf:

If IO.File.Exists(txtDocToConvert.Text) Then

Dim asposeDoc As New Aspose.Words.Document(txtDocToConvert.Text)

Dim options As New Aspose.Words.Rendering.PdfOptions()

options.Compliance = Aspose.Words.Rendering.PdfCompliance.Pdf15

asposeDoc.SaveToPdf(0, asposeDoc.PageCount, txtDocToConvert.Text.Replace(“doc”, “pdf”), options)

'aDoc.Save(TextBox1.Text.Replace(“doc”, “pdf”))

'aDoc.Save(TextBox1.Text.Replace(“doc”, “pdf”), Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf)

End If

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach sample document, which will allow me to reproduce the problem. I will check the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards.

Hi Alexey,

I have attached sample documents (word and the corresponding pdf) to my original post. I also inserted the code snippet used for converting the document. I have a client that is reporting that the same thing is happening within a process that I have built for them that is using Aspose.Words .Net to send documents directly to a printer. I do not have samples of these documents, but the alignment occurs in the same manner as displayed in the samples that I have attached.

I apreciate you looking into this and would welcome any insight, or ideas that you could provide.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. You will be notified as soon as the issue is resolved.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10279) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.