Aspose.Words Azure formatting issue

Hello there,

I am trying to get an application utilizing Aspose.Words onto Azure and it is working fine, however there are some formatting issues that I am trying to get resolved. These issues ONLY happen when the application is running on Azure. Locally, everything formats correctly.

I am creating a Word document (using a template docx), converting the output to a base64 string, and returning that to the initial request. However, when I convert the base64 string back to a PDF (output format), there are some images that are off of their proper alignment (See attached images)

Ideal.JPG (775 Bytes) - The ideal way the format should be
Problem.JPG (1.4 KB) - The current problem format on Azure

@kyleprowe

Thanks for your inquiry. Have you tried the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 19.1?

If you still face problem, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document.
  • Please attach the output PDF file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application ( source code without compilation errors ) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.