Aspose.Words - Dll Update and License

Within the solution that we have deployed with the Aspose.Words For .Net Dll, we already carried out at the code level the update of the dll and reference to the license. But when implementing the solution in the test environment it generates an error that the dll is not found. We want to know what we need for the implanted since the previous version is 17

@PAULA.CARDONA

Please remove all old DLLs from your application and install Aspose.Words for .NET through NuGet. Hope this helps you.

This is the solution, but on the server where the solution is running you have to do something

@PAULA.CARDONA

If you are just copying the Aspose.Words DLL on your server, it may not work. Please share complete detail of your scenario and how you are updating the Aspose.Words?

We suggest you please read the following article.
Installation of Aspose.Words for .NET

I have followed the steps that you indicate in the Link, but at the moment of executing it on the quality server, I still have the problem.

My scenario is the following, I have a SharePoint solution that already has the Aspose nuget and the deployment was carried out in a quality environment. When we are already running and it is at the point of using the Dll, the component tells us that it cannot find the Dll 20.11. The component installation package already has the Dll 20.11 but when we are running on the server it gives us this error.

Take into account that on the server where the Aspose is going to be executed, the only thing we have done so far is deploying the component.

@PAULA.CARDONA

To install Aspose.Words, you can also use Aspose.Words installer or add refer of Aspose.Words DLL manually into your project.

It seems that you are facing issue while deploying application at server. Please make sure that you are deploying correctly.

If you still face problem, please share the following detail here for testing:

• Are you facing this issue at local environment?
  • Please share the detail of your local environment e.g. operating system, .NET framework, Visual Studio version etc.
  • Please share the detail of your server environment e.g. operating system, .NET framework etc.
  • Please create sample application that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.