We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose.words dll(version 11.4.0.0 ) for .net framework 3.5?

can anyone please provide me aspose.words dll version 11.4.0.0 for .net frame work 3.5 in visual studio 2008 not for .net frame work 3.5 client profile which was in visual studio 2010?
currently iam using visual studio 2008 with .net frame work 3.5 version…i want aspose.words dll 11.4.0.0 version in this matched scenario…

Hi Deepi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note Aspose.Words dlls. Net 2.0 assembly is used for 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0 .net frameworks. So kindly use net 2.0 assembly of Aspose.Words with 3.5 .net framework. Hopefully it will serve your purpose. Please refer to the attached file for complete information regarding available Aspose.Words dlls.
Please let us know for any further assistance.
Best Regards,

where is this download located?

Hi Nikolai,

Thanks for your inquiry. You can download the latest version of Aspose.Words from the following link:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net

In case you’re looking for Aspose.Words for .NET 11.4.0, I am afraid, there is no way to get an older version of Aspose.Words from our website. You can get only version of Aspose.Words that is not older than one year. If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,