Aspose.words doc export not supporting Highchart and Fusion charts of Japser Reports

HI,

I’ve configured Aspose.words with Jasper Reports server v6.0.1. and able to export the tabular reports but the moment when i export Jasper report which has High charts/Fusion charts to Aspose.words Doc export, the charts appearing to be blank i.e. High charts/Fusion charts are visible in aspose.words doc export.

Is there any such limitation or anything else need to be configured in Jasper Server to get this working.

Thanks in advance.
Srikanth

Hi Srikanth,

Thanks for your inquiry. It
would be great if you please share following detail for investigation
purposes. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more
information.

• Please supply us with the .jrprint file of your jrxml.
  • Please supply us with the Aspose.Words code from your application.
  • Please share the output document which shows the undesired behavior

As soon as you get these pieces of information to us we’ll start our investigation into your issue.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for your quick response.

Pl. find the requested files attached here.

-.jrprint of the jrxml main_jrxml.jrprint -output Document Sample.doc

We have configured Aspose.words in Jasper server referring to following link:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/jasperreports/installation/
Have also configured Trial version License of Aspose.words in Jasper server but still i face the same issue that High charts and fusion charts are not getting exported to Aspose.words Doc export.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Srikanth

Hi Srikanth,

Thanks for sharing the detail. Unfortunately, the shared .jrprint file cannot be loaded using JRLoader.loadObjectFromFile method at my end. It seems that you are using some third party charts. It would be great if you please share following detail for further investigations.

• Please share some detail about High chart and Fusion chart.
  • Please also share the JRXML file with dummy data which contains the charts.
  • Please share Jasper Reports version which you are using

Moreover, I have tested the scenario with simple pie chat and have noticed that Aspose.Words for JasperReports does not export the charts in output Word document. I have logged this issue as WORDSJSP-164 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for the response.

We are using Jasper reports versioin v6.0.1 and the issue can be replicable by exporting any sample JRXML containing Highcharts or Fusioin charts to Aspose.words DOC export.

Please update the information on your logged in issue WORDJSP-164 ASAP.

Thanks,
Srikanth

Hi Srikanth,

Thanks
for sharing the detail. I have logged this detail in our issue tracking system. We will update you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this issue.

Please let us know if you have any more queries.

Hi Tahir,

Can you please share some updates on this issue as this is very critical and blocking our release.

Thanks,
Srikanth

Hi Srikanth,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would like to share with you that issues are addressed and resolved based on first come first serve basis. Currently, this feature is pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will update you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this feature.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sure Tahir - I’ll be waiting eagerly for your next update.
Thanks for the response.

Regards,
Srikanth

Hi Srikanth,

Thanks for your inquiry via live chat. Currently, this feature is under analysis phase. I am afraid, we cannot share any ETA at the moment. Once this feature is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you the ETA.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJSP-164) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.