We have a document (arabicChanges.docx) that has change tracking enabled, first we used document.AcceptAllRevisions(); to save the document as arabicChanges_removedMarkup.docx, then we saved the document as pdf format, the pdf document has different content from its word document. Please see the attached files.
Thanks for your inquiry.
While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 15.6.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-12234. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Regarding the numbering issue in PDF, please use the following code to fix it:
Document doc = new Document(MyDir + @“arabicChanges.docx”);
PdfSaveOptions opts = new PdfSaveOptions();
opts.NumeralFormat = NumeralFormat.Context;
doc.Save(MyDir + @“15.6.0.pdf”, opts);
Hope, this helps.