Aspose Words Document

Hi,

I have shared my findings and Jprofiling Performance values of various aspose jar versions like 11.9.0 , 13.2.0 and 13.3.0 with you in my previous mail. Do you wish to say that the performance has been increased in the latest aspose jar 13.3.0 compared to its previous versions?

Please Ignore DocumentBuilder as it was taking very less time compared to Document. I just want you to notice the time taken by Aspose Document class in the HTML Files which i have shared with you. I hope you could understand that Aspose was taking more time for parsing a document.

It should be clear from my previous findings that i was trying to test Aspose.Words Performance Testing.

I just want you to notice that for 100 iterations all the aspose words jars (11.9.0 , 13.2.0 , 13.3.0 ) were showing approximately the same results. I could not find any improvement in the performance.

Thanks
Madhu

Hi Madhu,

Thanks for the additional information.

First of all, I have simplified Konstantin’s code below for you to test on your environment. The code is performing as mentioned by Konstantin in his last post on my side:

String inputFile = "C:\Temp\RTFSample.rtf";
Document document;

int count = 1000;

long start;

long time;

for (int i = 0; i <count; i++)
{

start = System.currentTimeMillis();

document = new Document(inputFile);

time = System.currentTimeMillis() - start;

System.out.println("elapsed load time: " + time);

}

Secondly, unfortunately, we have no benchmarks publicly available for performance tests yet. However, we always strive to fix some performance issues in cases that are suggested considerably slow. Most of our customers are happy with performance of Aspose.Words for Java and those very slow cases are rare. If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Hi Madhu,

It is to update you that our development team has completed the work on your issue (WORDSJAVA-714) and has come to a conclusion that your issue and the behaviour you’re observing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. So, we’ve closed this issue as ‘Not a Bug’.

Best regards,