We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose.Words does not handle lines in OLE table correctly

Hi,

When converting a Flat-OPC-file with an OLE-table (Excel Worksheet) Aspose.Words is rendering the “ordering” lines into the PDF.
These lines are also visible when opening the file in Word when editing the file or when creating a simple new Excel file.
But: When you print the file or convert the file to PDF using Word (which is the analogue functionality to converting in Aspose.Words) the output does not contain those lines.
In Excel those lines are also only visible when editing and not when printing.
Only when you define other “borders” the lines get into the output.

I attached a sample input file with an OLE table for the sake of reproduction.
You can reproduce the file by using Insert/Object/“Microsoft Excel Worksheet” which is quite a common thing to do.

I believe that this is a Bug in Aspose.Words. Can you confirm that?
I am using version 16.8 of Aspose.Words but I believe that this muste be in the most recent version too which I didn’t check myself.
I also did not check, if this is the same wiht Aspose.Cells. You should definitely check that out too.

Kind regareds

The table is on page 6 of the attached documents.

Kind regards

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your inquiry. After testing the scenario with your shared documents, we have noticed the reported issue. We have logged a ticket WORDSNET-15314 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,