Aspose.words doesn't set font size 12 in html / altChunks

Hello,

I’ve got a problem with the implicit conversion from html-Text in altChunks. If I open and save a document containing html-Text as altChunk that has a font size of 12pt, aspose allways sets it to font size 10 in the saved file.

Other sizes are working well. The test HTML is:
<html>
<body>
<p><span style=font-size: 10pt;>This should be 10pt</span></p>
<p><span style=font-size: 12pt;>This should be 12pt</span></p>
<p><span style=font-size: 14pt;>This should be 14pt</span></p>
</body>
</html>

In the attachment are two files. The original docx-file (withoutAspose.docx) and the converted file (withAspose.docx).
If I open the original file with MS Word the font sizes are correct.

Are there any fixes or workarounds for this issue?

Greetings
Benjamin
Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no Word document is attached with your post. Could you please attach your input Word document (withoutAspose.docx) and output document (withAspose.docx) here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

Ah, sorry. Here they are.

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for sharing the documents. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the following issues at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged these problems in our issue tracking system as follow:

WORDSNET-13142 : The font size of altChunk contents is changed after re-saving Docx
WORDSNET-13143 : The font name of altChunk contents is changed after re-saving Docx (The font name is changed from 'Times New Roman' to 'Arial (WE)')

You will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13142;WORDSNET-13143) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.4 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.