I am working as a consultant on a project and have been asked to generate a word document from inputs provided via a web application. I saw your products and would like help building a case to support its purchase. I have several challenges ahead of me of which I listed some below. If you could help me clarify how Aspose.Words would help solve these issues we might have a sale. Thanks in advance for your prompt reply.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
· Table header spans columns
· Is there is a template driven model to create sections of the doc like the cover page
o Can the end user upload template snippets to be used?
· Compare and highlight differences between original and modified document
o Part of the workflow will be to capture changes from end users and highlight those changes.
· Formatting & Inserting html text into word – we have a Web UI Rich Text Edit control which allows the user to add html formats and we are trying to determine the best way to translate that into word style. The only good thing is that it’s a limited set of html format (a subset to what the Hotmail RTE has). How would/should I accomplish this?
· Is there a way to create Hover text like in html with an atl text for an anchor tag but without using a hyperlink?