Aspose.Words for C++ soon?

Just checking in on progress of the native C++ port of Aspose.Words - it was originally slated for 2017, and I see that you’re now releasing a Aspose.Email for C++, and I am totally hanging out for the Aspose.Words for C++! The original thread seems to have disappeared from the forums, so I thought I’d ask again:

Is there any word on when Aspose.Words for C++ will be released?

@tkbtadmin,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no update available on Aspose.Words for C++. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir, perhaps you can give me a little insight: Is it being worked on? I have to make a decision about how we proceed. If you can shed some light on it’s internal priority and whether it is actively being worked on, it will help me to decide what the best course of action might be.

@tkbtadmin,

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently, Aspose.Words for C++ is at early stage. I am afraid, it will not be available in near future. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this feature.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9197) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.12 update.