We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose Words for .Net- exception on DOCX open- Key cannot be null Parameter name: key

Hi

I'm evaluating Aspose Words for .Net and it does not go well. First valid OpenXML SDK 2.0 built DOCX attempted open using the Aspose.Words.Document(string path) constructor fails with a "The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded" error - inner exception details "Key cannot be null. Parameter name: key".

Can I send you the sample and get some clarity on the issue?

Thanks

Sing

Hi Sing,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your document here for testing? Only you and Aspose staff members will be able to download it. I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

here’s the sample

Hi Sing,

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed. As a workaround you can try open/save your document in MS Word.

Best regards,

Can I get a ballpark guess as to when and if this will be addressed? Right now I'm delaying the buy/no buy decision and my project's held up.

Thanks

Hi Sing,

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved and currently I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue. We will try to resolve this issue before the next hotfix, which will be published within 3-4 weeks. You will be notified once it is resolved.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 15791) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.