Aspose.Words generates incorrect XPS

The attached docx file is a single page containing a single bitmap image. If I open that docx file inside an Aspose.Words.Document and then save out to XPS, the generated XPS contains a black rectangle instead of the expected image.

1. Is this a defect or is there a flag I need to set?
  2. I noticed that within the generated XPS the image is represented as a JPG, even though it is a PNG within the source DOCX file. Is there a flag I can set that ensures that generated XPS files contain PNG format images rather than JPG?
Hi Brian,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-14121. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

There is no API to change the image format in output XPS. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14121) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 16.10.0 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 16.10.0 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

What has become of the attachment to the original post?

@Brian_THOMAS,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the attachment in original post had removed. However, we have it in our issue tracking system. If you want the original document, please let us know. We can share it here.

Please let us know if you have any more queries.

@Brian_THOMAS,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the attachment in original post had removed. However, we have it in our issue tracking system. If you want the original document, please let us know. We can share it here.

@Brian_THOMAS,