Aspose.Words Html to Rtf styling issues

Hi,

I have converted HTML file to RTF/Word using Aspose.Words. It seems that the styles are not fully applied in the converted RTF/Word file.

Code Snippet (HTML to Word):

string dataDir = @"E:\Intelligize\PA3136\POC\Final Test";
      Document doc = new Document(dataDir + "\\" + "input.html");
      doc.Save(dataDir + "\\ConvertedWordFile.doc");

HTML to RTF:

Aspose.Words.LoadOptions loadoptions = new Aspose.Words.LoadOptions();
        string dataDir = @"E:\Intelligize\PA3136\POC\Final Test";
        Document doc = new Document(dataDir + @"\input.html", loadoptions);
        doc.Save(dataDir + @"\ConvertedRTFFile.rtf", SaveFormat.Rtf);

I have uploaded HTML file and converted RTF/Word files. Please help me to resolve this issue.

ConvertedDocuments.zip (112.8 KB)

Thanks.

@Muzna_Tariq

Thanks for sharing the resource document. We have tested the scenario and noticed the reported styling issue. We have logged a ticket WORDSNET-15736 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@Muzna_Tariq

Thanks for your patience. Our product team has investigated the issue and we are closing issue as ‘Won’t Fix’. The source document is not a flow-format HTML. Its internal structure is similar to that of HtmlFixed documents (text in absolutely positioned blocks). Conversion of fixed-page (rendered) documents to flow formats is a very complex task that cannot be solved in general case, because fixed-page documents don’t contain structural information that is necessary for flow formats, and this information cannot be reconstructed.