Underline formatting is lost after conversion from RTF to HTML using C#

Aspose.Words ignoring underline in my RTF when converting to HTML

I am running a simple conversion in my .Net Core console app using the Aspose.Words dll version 19.11.0 ,
the conversion is from the rtf attached to html,
the converted html looks fine apart from the underline which is ignored by the converter and is missing on the converted html

here is the rtf I am using

RTF-Underline-Issue.zip (435 Bytes)

@luongor27

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-19529. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks so much for your prompt reply, looking forward to an update on this issue

@luongor27

We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this issue. Please let us know if you have any more queries.

so far this is the only rtf that fails the conversion, will keep you posted :+1:

Hi Tahir, any update ? has issue WORDSNET-19529 been resolved now ? please let me know

@luongor27

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Unfortunately, there is no ETA available on this issue. We will inform you once there is an update available on it. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks a lot Tahir, that’s absolutely fine, I will be following up any update on this

Hi Tahir, any update on this issue WORDSNET-19529 ? please let me know as we are now seriously considering buying the license for Aspose.Words

@luongor27

We regret to share with you that the implementation of issue (WORDSNET-19529) has been postponed ( no estimate is available at the moment ). We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

You reported this issue in free support forum and it will be treated with normal priority. To speed up the progress of issue’s resolution, we suggest you please check our paid support policies from following link.
Paid Support Policies