Aspose Words Invalid License Error. Procedure?

My key expires on 5/7. I followed the procedure that I normally follow each year to deploy this on our web application server. I shut down IIS, renamed the existing license key to save it in case I had to fall back, and then renamed the new license key (Aspose.Words.NET.lic) to the same name as the about-to-expire file (Aspose.Words.lic). I then started-up IIS. This time around, however I began to receive errors of an invalid license file. I had to fall back to the old key.

I thought I followed the correct procedure for updating the license key. What am I doing wrong? I will confess we are on an older version of the software, but the license key has always worked, and we’ve been a customer for 7 years, at least.

Please comment - thank you!

@C57D

Please post your license file via private message. In order to send a private message with attachment, please click on my name and find “Message” button. Please check the attached image. send message.png (20.7 KB)

We will investigate the issue with your license file on our end and provide you more information.

P.S. Please do not share your license file publicly in forum threads.

I posted the file via private message. Did you receive it? Thank you!

@C57D

We have tested the scenario using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 21.5 and have not found the shared issue. We suggest you please remove all old licenses from your application and disk, build and clean your application, and only use the new license. Hope this helps you.

Use it with the filename as issued? Thank you.

@C57D

Unfortunately, we have not found this issue at our end. Please create a simplified application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing. We will further investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.