Aspose.Words is changing the numbering format upon save

The attached file has six paragraphs with numbering turned on. The numbers have been formatted to be four digit numbers with leading zeros - “0001”, “0002”, etc. If you open the document in Aspose.Words and then immediately save it again, the formatting is changed - the numbers are now “1”, 2", etc. Is there a way to preserve that formatting?

Thanks,

Michael Whalen

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are working over your query and will update you asap.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your patience. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10846. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10846) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 16.11.0 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 16.11.0 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.