Aspose.Words issue

Hello,
We have the same issue, but your link to the .Net update is broken.
could you please share a working link?

Thanks,
Guy

@GuyCmls

Thanks for your inquiry. Please download the latest version of Aspose.Words from here:
Download Aspose.Words for .NET 18.10.

Thanks for your reply.

The application is working and converts documents from Word to pdf so obviously the aspose.words package has been downloaded and installed to the application.

The issue is that after deploying to one IIS server the conversion still works except that it doesn’t include the logo image .

it does work fine in the local host and in another IIS deploying server, so it seems like maybe something is missing in the one particular server which causes the Aspose.Word not to include the image into the generated pdf,

Installing package on the deployment server can’t be done as it doesn’t have visual studio and anyway package installation is for application dependencies and not for deployment,

I saw that such an issue has been reported few times in the past and it was solved with adding a .Net package installation but I can’t get to this package as the link that specified in the answer is broken. In addition I am not sure if it would fit .Net core that we are using,

Appreciate your support,
Thanks,
Guy

@GuyCmls

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document.
  • Please attach the output PDF file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please create a simple web application ( source code without compilation errors ) and attach it here for testing.
  • Please share the steps that you are using to reproduce this issue at our end.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.