Aspose.Words.jdk16-13.2.0.0 causing Tomcat 7.0.39 memory leak warning logs

Aspose.Words.jdk16-13.2.0.0 causing Tomcat 7.0.39 memory leak warning logs :
When running my tests on the document “myDoc.doc” in attachment, everything is ok. But I get these logs when i stop the Tomcat :
SEVERE : The web application [/es] created a ThreadLocal with key of type [asposewobfuscated.ëHO$1] (value [asposewobfuscated.ëHO$1@76673829]) and a value of type [asposewobfuscated.ëHN] (value [asposewobfuscated.ëHN@72984879]) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.
I discovered that at least thes method generate the memory leak :

Document srcDoc = new Document(filePath +"myDoc.doc");
Node dstNode = dstDoc.importNode(srcSection, true, ImportFormatMode.USE_DESTINATION_STYLES);

I don 't know if there is any destructor or cleaner for this method, but I don’t find it!

Hi Alain,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version (v13.5.0) from here and let us know how it goes on your side. Hope this helps you. If the problem still remains, please share following detail here for investigation purposes.

• OS (Windows Version or Linux Version)
  • Architecture (32 / 64 bit)
  • Java version

The error is now :
SEVERE:
The web application [/es] created a ThreadLocal with key of type
[asposewobfuscated.ëGY$1] (value [asposewobfuscated.ëGY$1@2e961819]) and a
value of type [asposewobfuscated.ëGX] (value [asposewobfuscated.ëGX@82934]) but
failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to
be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.

Hi Alain,

Please share the following detail for investigation purposes.

• OS (Windows Version or Linux Version)
  • Architecture (32 / 64 bit)
  • Java version

We will prepare the required platform to simulate the environment as of yours. As soon as everything is setup, we will test the issue at our end and will post the results here for your kind reference.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hello

I 'm testing on : Windows 7 64 Bits, Java 1.7 We have first detect the problem on: Linux RHEL6, Java 1.7

Regards

Hi Alain,

Thanks for sharing the detail.

I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSJAVA-742 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-742) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hello,

I am getting the following error:

The web application [draco] created a ThreadLocal with key of type [asposewobfuscated.zzAH$1] (value [asposewobfuscated.zzAH$1@6684a128]) and a value of type [java.text.DecimalFormat[]] (value [[Ljava.text.DecimalFormat;@4aa6bc8a]) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.

Also, PFB the details:

• OS (Windows Version or Linux Version) -Windows 7
  • Architecture (32 / 64 bit) -64bit
  • Java version-Java 8
  • RAM-8GB
  • AsposeForWords Java version-15.11.0

Thanks,
Priyanka

Hi Priyanka,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document

• Please create a standalone Java application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing. You may share simple web application to reproduce this issue.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click ‘Reply’ button that will bring you to the ‘reply page’ and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the ‘Add/Update’ button.