Aspose.Words (.Net) is failing when using along with Microsoft.SharePoint

We are trying to build a .Net application with Aspose.Words functionality. This application also interacts with Microsoft.SharePoint.
Aspose works fine as long as we dont reference any Microsoft.SharePoint and its methods. As soon as we use SharePoint in the application it fails to load with the following error :
{“Could not load file or assembly ‘Aspose.Words, Version=10.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.”:“Aspose.Words, Version=10.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56”}
Is there any 64 bit version of the Aspose.words.dll ? Is there any dependecy as the SharePoint which are running is on 64 bit Server.
Also find the attached Fusion log “Fusion_log_AsposeWords_with_SharePoint.txt” which have more error details.
Please let us know ASAP, if you know any info about this.
Thanks in advance.

Hello
Thanks for your request. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side. Actually we have separate product which called - Aspose.Words for SharePoint, this product uses Aspose.Words for .NET as a core, and all works fine.
Best regards,

Hi
Thanks for your request. Have you tried registering Aspose.Words.dll in GAC? It seems you have the same problem as described here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1265505/sharepoint-could-not-load-file-or-assembly-the-system-cannot-find-the-file-sp
Please let me know if this helps.
Best regards,