Aspose.Words .NET- Unable to download File in Internet Explorer 11

I am using Aspose.Words to create word documents remotely. Once the word document is created it is downloaded through the web browser. For Chrome, FireFox, Opera and Earlier Versions of Internet Explorer the document is download successfully. For Internet Explorer 11 the document does not download correctly and I get the following two errors. The first “{Document Name} couldn’t be downloaded”, with the options: Retry, Cancel and View Download. When I click retry, I get an error saying “Problems During Load, Problems came up in the following areas during load: Missing file: {filepath\file}”, with the options Ok and Cancel. I click okay and the webpage downloads as a word document.

Why does the document creation work on all browsers except for Internet Explorer 11? How do I fix this?

Thanks
Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 14.2.0 and have not found the shared issue. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 14.2.0.

I suggest you please read following documentation link for your kind reference.
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/Sending+to+a+Client+Browser

If the problem still remains, please share a simple web application that demonstrates the code you used to reproduce this issue. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Your solution has fixed our issue. Thank you for your help!

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.