Aspose.Words .NET with Mono corruption message?

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately this issue is not fixed yet. I am able to reproduce the problem on Ubuntu Linux. I created issue #6629 in our defect database.
Best regards.

Anything new on that topic? When is the problem expected to be solved?
We’re currently using Windows instance as workaround for development but don’t want to use it in production.

Thanks

Hi
Unfortunately the issue is still unresolved. Aspose.Words releases are published every 3-4 weeks. Hopefully the problem will be fixed in the next version.
Best regards.

I fixed the problem that was causing the exception. It was related to a difference in the way Array.BinarySearch uses IComparable in MONO vs .NET.
I have few more tests on MONO and was satisfied, but we do not yet routinely run all Aspose.Words tests on MONO.
Since we just had a release a day ago I don’t want to make another release today, I am attaching a special build just for you in this forum that has the exception on MONO resolved.
Let us know if you come across any other issues we will try to resolve them asap. We do not yet have a dedicated project to support Aspose.Words on MONO, only casual tests and your help testing is much appreciated.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 6629) have been fixed in this update.