Aspose.words not loading the docx file (FileCorrupted exception)

Hi Everyone,

I have used Aspose.words latest version 17.4.0.0 . I am trying convert word (doc,docx ) into pdf.
I am not able to convert some of the documents(word document) .docx that i have attached here and i am getting FileCorruptedException saying 'The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded.'

Please look into it below is my code and i have attached some of my documents.

Document doc = new Document(dataDir + “sample.docx”);

dataDir = dataDir + “sample.pdf”;

// Save the document in PDF format.
doc.Save(dataDir);

Thanks,
Naveen
Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-15189. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Currently we are having license for the products (Aspose words) which were released before 31 October 2016. i.e till Aspose.Words_16.10.0 .

But we tested it using the latest release to know whether it is working (or fixed) in the recent release(i.e Aspose.Words_17.4.0

We want to know what would be the process for you to fix this defect and whether it will be available on the version we are using (Aspose.Words_16.10.0) or only in the (recent) upcoming releases. Please let us know on this.

Thanks,
Naveen
Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note that we don't provide support for older released versions of Aspose.Words. Moreover, we do not provide any fixes or patches for old versions of Aspose products either. All fixes and new features are always added into new versions of our products.

We always encourage our customers to use the latest version of Aspose.Words as it contains newly introduced features, enhancements and fixes to the issues that were reported earlier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15189) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.5 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.5 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.