Hi. i’ve tested Aspose.Words v4.2.6.
It solved my 64bit problem. But i found another issue.
On previous version (3.7.1), i use aspose.words to generate web page from word document.
I use aspose to develop a simple eLearning web application.
codes i used are described as bellow :
– create temporary html document.
- doc.Save(Me.MapPath(htmlUrl), SaveFormat.FormatHtml)
– read html document into string
2. Dim readText As String = File.ReadAllText(Me.MapPath(htmlUrl), Encoding.UTF8)
– replace specific string “%opt” into radiobutton
3. readText = readText.Replace("%optA", “”)
– overwrite html file after replacing all “%opt” string
4. File.WriteAllText(Me.MapPath(“Temp/tempDocument.html”), readText)
- include html file in aspx page.
in this case i use “%opt” to populate radiobutton.
Above technique work fine when i use ASpose.Words 3.7.1.
But, in Aspose.Words 4.6.2. the generated html file didn’t created as i expected. Some character were rendered differently.
For example : empty space character into A character
" character into `` character
Then, i realize the problem lies in this code “Encoding.UTF8”. i tried all type of encoding, but they have same result.
If i comment these code (step 2 & 3), the result file (html file) created as i expected.
But i couldn’t get radiobutton on my web page.
I use the same techniques but i have a different result.
Aspose.Words 3.7.1 and Aspose.Words 4.2.6 responsed differently on my codes.
maybe theres a new feature in Aspose.Words 4.2.6 that i could use to replace my current codes?