Aspose.Words - PDF output does not have same text direction

Hi,
I am using Aspose.Words version 6.6.0.0 to convert word document to PDF. The resulting PDF is high quality. Tool has been greatly enhanced as compared to previous versions (using Aspose.Words and Aspose.PDF)… Thank You!!!
So far I have seen only one formatting problem: The word document contains vertical text direction however pdf output does not have the same direction. Please refer to attached image.
We are planning to switch from instable ActivePdf Doc Conveter to Aspose.Words for our Word to PDF conversion. If this problem is fixed we can swiftly move ahead.
Please note that the Word documents are MS Word 2003 format.
Thanks,
~Wajih

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Direction of text in tables cells is not yet supported upon rendering. I linked your request to the appropriate issue; you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Also, please attach sample document here, I would like to make sure this is the same issue.
Best regards.

Please find the attached original word document and converted pdf.
Notice the text direction of “REV”
Thanks,
~Wajih

Hi

Thank you for additional information. This is the same issue, you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards.

When can I expect this fix?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently, it is difficult to provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue. Please expect a reply before next hotfix (within 4-5 weeks). We might just fix the issue by then or provide you more information.
Best regards.

Any update on this?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. We will let you nkwo once it is fixed.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 6840) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(90)